Ouvrir La Bouche | Food, Well-being and Adventure

GO TO OUVRIRLABOUCHE.COM FOR THE NEW WEBSITE

Thursday, November 05, 2015

My Autumn Playlist



Autumn, Autumn, Autumn, you beautiful thing. I've always had a little special something for

 this time of the year. I love how this season changes the landscape, and that I now have a
 reason for drinking (more) tea (than usual), wear (more) comfortable sweaters and cuddle
 up with a blanket on the sofa.

Autumn is soon to be over, and thought it was about time that I share my playlist for this 
season. This Autumn playlist contains the songs I've heard the most this Autumn. It is
 everything from covers to original songs, and they're all with a beat I find suiting for when I 
sit and glance out the window on the leaves falling down from the trees. 

You can find the playlist right here:




Happy Autumn!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign