Ouvrir La Bouche | Food, Well-being and Adventure

GO TO OUVRIRLABOUCHE.COM FOR THE NEW WEBSITE

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

What I'm Wearing IX





It's cold, windy and so very rainy outside at the moment which means that I'm covering up
 in as much warm wear as possible. One of my favourite things to wear is this sweater from
Bugatchiuomo. It's might unsewn after all its years in use, but it means so much to me that I 
can't dare to throw it out. It's a sweater that my father bought and wore when he worked in 
Greenland just around my birth, and a sweater which materials always keeps me warm and 
comfortable in this cold, windy and so very rainy weather! I'm not overestimating when I 
say it's one of my favourite sweaters!


How does your favourite sweater look like?

Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign