Ouvrir La Bouche | Food, Well-being and Adventure

GO TO OUVRIRLABOUCHE.COM FOR THE NEW WEBSITE

Saturday, December 05, 2015

My Christmas Playlist







Now that we're 5 days into December, I thought it was about time to share a little Christmas 
spirit with you all. When it comes to Christmas spirit, I fully admit that I'm not one who 
dress up as Santa's helper and make a big thing of decorating my house. No, I'm more the 
person that  just want to sit around with my friends, covered up in blankets, and drink a
 cup of hot chocolate while listening to Christmassy tunes. Over the years, I've just 
listened to top list Christmas music, you know, Michael BublĂ© and Maria Carey - the classics, 
but not this year. This year I've searched all over the internet to find some tunes that really 
made me get the Christmas feeling and that weren't just the classics, and that is what I want
to share with you as my first post of two this cold December 5th. 

I've put together a little list of my very favourites of the non-classic versions of the classic
 songs, and you can find them right here: 


Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign