Ouvrir La Bouche | Food, Well-being and Adventure

GO TO OUVRIRLABOUCHE.COM FOR THE NEW WEBSITE

Monday, August 24, 2015

Adventure Mixtape


As you might have figured out by now, I'm quite a fan of adventure whether it's travel, a walk
 somewhere new or an adventure into myself. What you might not know is that just as big a 
fan I am of adventures, I am a fan of being accompanied by some wonderful tunes while I 
explore. Having music in my ears makes me feel lost in myself and my surroundings in the 
most positive way ever, and it makes me embrace whatever I experience. 

When I travelled to Ibiza last summer I decided to make a playlist with a couple of my favourite
 tunes that I could hear doing my trip, and this playlist has followed me forever since. It has 
grown bigger and it now contains basically all of my favourite songs. I hear this playlist not
 only when I travel but also whenever I feel like escaping from the world of sounds around
 me and only focus on the visual. 

Below I've listed the songs on my Adventure Mixtape-playlist, hoping to give you some inspiration
for a new, or maybe just bigger, playlist for upcoming adventure:

Bloom - The Paper Kites
Livewire - Oh Wonder
Houdini - Foster The People
Bottle Up Tight - Luke Sital-Singh
Horchata - Vampire Weekend
Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
Holocene - Bon Iver
I Won't Give up - Jason Mraz
XO - John Mayer
Microphone - Coconut Records
Lush Life - Zara Larsson
Only Love - Ben Howard
Lifted up (1985) - Passion Pit
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
Pompii - Bastille
Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Stole the Show - Kygo + Parson James
You Make My Dreams - Daryl Hall + John Oates
Heroes (we could be) - Alesso
Midnight Moon - Oh Wonder
Collide - Howie Day
Wonderwall - Oasis
Your Body Is a Wonderland - John Mayer
The Day After Tomorrow - Saybia
The Big Band - Rock Mafia

What are your favourite going-on-adventure songs?

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign